segunda-feira, 7 de outubro de 2024

Valentine's Day

I give her a cig,
A full pack and a dying lighter
I lend her my left hand
With a knife
She wants a fire gun 
She's sick of being in a cage
But she's there for attempt of murder
So she's not coming out so soon
And if she escapes 
I'm fucked
I love her with all my guts
But I know she's up to no good
She lures me with her short skirts
And spread legs
She smells like protection
I'm not scared of pain,
I'm scared of pleasure
She keeps chanting those promises
Of a wonderland
I'm slipping back into the hole
And I foresee a disaster
I'll have to take her back soon
I don't know how
I'm running out of cigarettes 
She enjoys herself
With a soundtrack
And she's getting too comfortable around the blades
I sense the sexual tension
As we dance around the steering wheel
I have to be tough and rough
If I want to win that dispute
I've been buying her some make up
And I don't know how she made herself a window
She must have had some help
But I don't have time to go investigate the matter
She's sneaky
I wonder who's more slippery
But I grab herself by the neck
And stuff her mouth
So I can stop the singing
She's fighting for her life
She know how much I love her
But I'm still her jailer
I cannot lock her window,
So I guess she'll have the moon for now
She'll be coming out soon
But I'm terrible at tracking time
So I'll leave her leashed
She's likely to escape the chain
And I don't have a plan B
So I guess when the time comes
I'll have to buy her another lighter



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário