terça-feira, 3 de setembro de 2024

Glitter in my eyes

I'm here again, and I have lots to say
I think I need a girlfriend
Or that I'm going insane
I had a bunch of drinks
I had a bunch of pills
I miss my old medication
I probably need to chill
I know I had enough
But still, I'm trying hard
I wanna write my songs
Like idolized stars

Within four white walls
A woman told me once
Print out the pics of artists
So you'll get thin enough
And I need to be pretty
And I hate being seen
I wanna them all to notice
What I have in me
But then again it's useless
Because if someone knew
About the thoughts I hide
I would end up in jail
And I can't tell you why
I misbehave like I should
But I'm not winning it
I don't have a home to go back to
I have a bed to sleep
So I close my fucking eyes
And dream like I'm an addict
Whatever world it's that
I think I'm living at it

My mouth is overflowing
The race is cinnamon spice
I swallow every piece
I want to commit crimes
I wish that it had helped me
But I'm still alone
No one will touch my body
I cannot hear a sound

I watch myself dry
I watch myself drown
I have no wins to share
This is all that I own
I pray for it to stop
I pray a pretty image on my mirror
I know I'm not moving around
I have no more excuses
I'm just to tired to try
Anything at all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário