quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2024

The "negative light"

Until I had become 
My second language
A second person, with hopes and dreams and sorrows
With a second name, and a new hair color
Another way of living,
Another set of memories
Just a whole new person
With all of it's perks 
Or disadvantages.
A secret hiding place
A paradise,
A nightmare,
Somewhere to put my bed in
Turn off the lights
Even if it's loud outside
To hear my silence.

She came in like a visit
Unannounced, all of sudden
I could not predict
How I'd have it unfolded
Three words and she had it
My darkest bit
My pit,
My endlessness and void
My me
The other me
The one that no one heard

Because I guess
I ended up being quiet
Behind all the noise that I constantly make
Maybe to distract the predators
Maybe to seduce the prey
Still, I fed this dance
Put colors in it
Made it spark and shake
Breaking myself into pieces
Like a scattered mirror on a sunny day

I never noticed
The side behind the shadow
Even though I new my other names
I never met her
And I've been hearing her voice
Whispering,
Yelling
Behind my mind
Burried in mud 
6 feet down
Below my coffin's end.

But I'm still there,
She says
And she still is, 
Indeed
Still there
She never came with me
She never lived my life
I never took her out
She's caged
Still reliving the same set of days
That by this point
Turned into one
Only one day
Lived over and over like a curse 
The worst part of each one of them
Turned into one
I wish I could have killed her
I wish I could have died
But I guess
She may be the real me
And once she's gone,
Well

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário