terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2024

Lego

I brush my hair
With the hope to get it a little cleaner
With the hope to clear off my thoughts
But instead, poetry comes to me
I wonder why you make such decisions
To refrain from telling me
Something important
Are you just not smart enough,
Or too smart to get involved in this mess?
My teeth sink, aching
I'm super fucking worried about it
Not enough conscious of my fear
Of the appointment I have scheduled
For today's afternoon
I wonder why you treat me so sweet
To give me cold spits
Like a porcupine that activates
Once sensing danger
I always ask myself if you
Are just plain selfish
If I'm just a doll for you
If you decide
When you wanna feel like being kind
Are you playing me?
Am I a toy or a friend?
Could I be anything else?
I try my best to fit
Whatever you expect on someone
And whatever everyone needs
You tell me heavy stories
You make me worried about
Someone I like
You make me untrust them
And you act angry 
When I finally make peace
Were you jealous?
I thought you liked my company 
Were you jealous of him?
How can I ever be close to you?
You are the middle, the gray zone
You are the arrows among translation
You are present and 
I know you will be there, daily
But you're never really there, are you?
Are you ever with me?
I know that maybe the reason why
You are so anesthetized
If because of the khaos that revolves you
But if you knew, what I think about
That loud af girl, begging for attention
If you knew how I see you hurting her
Maybe you would get really mad at me
I think you would
It seems you're just another child
And I'm so so tired of playing the mother role.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário