sábado, 24 de agosto de 2024

White

What if I decided
To eat all of my pills at once
Like a pack of candies
I want my brain to be working
ASAP
I want it now
I'm tired of this shit
I'm tired of me
I wanna get thin
I wanna disappear 
I want the world to experience less
Of my body
Of my mind
Of me as a whole
Even though I'm not even close
To be whole
I want to train them
For them to be prepared
Not to cry over my grave
Because even though I would enjoy
the smell of flowers
I would hate the sound of tears
Dropping all over me
I crave for silence 
A silence you can only get
By being either deaf
Or dead
I want to never feel my ears again
I want to communicate, just
Not to absorb
After all I think
I would still be hearing all the voices
Constantly yelling at me
Inside my mind
Or on my throat
I always ask myself on which side I am
But then I realize I'm a bunch of fuckin' people
They just cannot get along with each other
And I get it
The hatred is probably what brings us together
Or the fear
I want to be able to sleep
And wake up without a headache
I want to have lighter dreams
But my pain is endless
It's probably my fault anyways

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário