quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2024

noisy cracks

Listening to 18+ music on repeat
Masking f'n hard as if my life depends on it
I think it does
Drowning deep into my own khaos, 
I was trying to hold myself on something
But the walls are slippery and slick
Gooey, spiky, abrasive
I get lost in my goddamn maze
As if I haven't been living in there since I was born
The noise blasting my ears so hard
I feel deaf if I turn it off
I'm sick of needing so many meds
To stay barely sane
I wish I had someone to do that for me
I'm chronically exhausted 
Trying to convince myself
Not to drown in pills and alcohol 
Or to open gaps over my skin
What the fuck am I doing
Skipping myself
Begging for a hell
More hellish than this one
Cuz I can't stand it
I can't stand the lack of meaning of it all
I feel like everyday
It's just a new chance for me to give it up
I stuff myself and wish
I was starving instead
I hurt my fingers distracted
How long have I been battling this endless war?
Somebody fucking help
I wanna follow her steps


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário