And that doesn't bother me
In fact, it feels kinda cozy
Like a fresh blanket on a rainy day
I feel hopeless
Lonely
Yeah, I think that's the word
I feel sick
And I sense some PTSD tape
Playing in the back of my mind
I'm like, five
I don't wanna see you
I don't wanna go where you're going
I don't wanna smell your cigarette smoke
I'm terrified
I'm unsettled
By your distant presence
I once tried to rip off my wrist
Just so I could forget you
I don't want you
And I don't want to remember you exist
It's been a while
Since I realized
People poison me
9 out of 10 times
I rather kill myself at peace
Away from any influence
At least I would enjoy it
At least I would experience it
By myself
I don't wanna see you
I don't wanna tell you I'm depressed
You should already know it
If I'm being honest
Why would you think any different?
Did you even meet me, for real?
I'm always lonely
I'm trapped in a deep pit
I can only hear my own voice
And wish that I didn't have a body
Or memories
I don't want any company
You're overstaying your visit.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário