terça-feira, 25 de março de 2025

Deep Ink

I don't wanna tell you,
But I'm thinking of you
You, naked in my bed
Fulfilling my desires
Indulging my demands
Doing your best work
Just to make me happy
I'm thinking of you
Of three of you
Each one performing 
One of my fantasies
Simultaneously,
Oh god, how I miss
My dreams about you.
I'm terrible at keeping secrets
But there's this one line
Of a movie scene
That keeps playing in my mind
"The secret ingredient of sex..."
And I don't wanna tell you
In fact, I really want to
But I'm scared that
It might not be real
And if it is,
What would I 
Be supposed to do,
With you on my hands?
I want you,
Outpouring my fingers,
Yearning for me
Craving my mind 
And soul
Begging it to become 
Yours

I'll shut my mouth
But my thoughts are stronger
Wider, taller
Thicker
I think of you
And cry for mercy
I wanna own you
I wanna take a walk
Over your body
I want you to be my carpet
And the neon painting
Of my nails
I wanna snort you,
Consume you,
Remind myself
Of an old feeling,
An old being, 
A forgotten couple
Buried below
Our forgetfulness  
  
I crave you
I think of you
I know these thoughts and 
This emptiness
Will leak
And leave me behind
I know I am long forgotten
I know you won't hear my prayers
And if you do,
It will probably be too late

I wish I had it
That flame you seek for
I wanted to be your solution
I wanted you to think of me
And that it'd be so dirty
So deep dark into your soul
That you'd be terrified to tell me
I wanted you
To feel
Exactly how I feel
How I felt
When I once loved you

I crave myself
My long destroyed hope
Of an addictive future
I want
My memory of you
Printed over my eyes

I think of you,
Telepathically try to tell you
My secret
My self-centered dreams
My stained desires 
Of having you, for me only
But you won't hear
I guess
You won't read this letter
And you definitely 
Won't 
Love me back

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário