I place my hands together,
Try to hold it,
While it escapes from me
Like a breeze on butterfly wings.
I think of you,
I do my best to skip some thoughts,
I have to silence myself
So I can be enough;
So I can do all I have to do.
I dig my feet on the ground:
Roots to keep me from falling,
Your breeze is getting stronger
And I have been greeted
By previous hurricanes.
I have to nail down the drawers
So they stay in place,
Time is a blessing that evades me –
I hope my shelter stays still,
And I pray for your breath
To keep coming.
I try to indulge myself,
Pull me from the cage.
I have to create time gaps,
So I can swallow it all.
It tastes bitter,
But I grew used to it.
My mind comes in waves
And so does your weather,
I'm trying my best to guess it;
But I'm not a meteorologist.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário