I have been spending my whole life
Trying to be good enough
I slit my wrists I drank too much
But I was not even there
You said you two were going out and I was not invited
I smoked a pack of cigarettes trying to forget about it
(Chorus)
Uuuh when will you realize
That I've been here all the time
I've been alone by your side
Uuuh I think now you've realized,
That I'm still sitting on my own
But now I want to leave the party
I've tried to play all of your games
You hurt me, I never complained
I hurt you back, was it okay?
That's what you two used to teach me.
I only wanted to be friends
But you both forgot about me
I tried to hurt myself and laugh
Now I want to forget about it
(Chorus)
Uuuuh and I just want to leave the party
Uuuuh oh I just want to leave this party
Uuuh I want to forget about you
Uuuuh Mom, can I please just leave the party?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário