I made myself a scar
Because I had a wound,
And it was painful —
A stab in the center of my chest,
Ugly, dirty, infected.
I tried to open it,
Sort the shards out,
Clean myself inside.
I picked up my skin
Like it was spikes of a porcupine
Or horns of a cactus —
Something that
Was not supposed to be there.
I guess I'm not a plant, nor an animal,
But my whole existence feels
Like a mistake,
Like I'm not supposed to be here.
I tried to paint myself —
The pain among the art,
Over my vesture.
I made a gesture
To my inner shadow
To let them know that I'm aware.
I made myself a wound,
And it was painful,
But the wound I had before
Was aching further.
So I had to move my claws
And do something about it.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário