terça-feira, 12 de novembro de 2024

Dysphoria

I can't sleep
There's a baby crying
The women are fighting
I just need some peace
But I can't fucking have it
Feel like I'm losing my mind
It's just a monday night
Actually, it's 8am
The birds got tired to sing
Even they have something to do
With their useless lives
I wish I wasn't lost into that pit
They keep on yelling
Bossing me around
Write about it!
Keep your mouth shut!
I don't even know who I'm talking to
I wonder if I'm real
If I really have a face
Or if this body I'm possessing
It's a temporary vehicle
It's already fading away
And I can feel it
I've been eating 
Like a starving opossum
Like a mother
Like a pregnant woman,
Carrying babies in her oven
But I want to burn my babies alive
Or crush them like an olive
Make some olive oil
Rub it over my skin
To feel fresh 
I have been chaining her down
Deep, deep into my basement
My secret well
Where I keep all of my shadows
And leave some music on
To entertain them
She's still psychotic
If she goes out I'm dead
But I couldn't ask for help
I guess
This sounds exactly 
Like a delusional event
I guess I shouldn't have touched it
I shouldn't have opened my eyes
I shouldn't have opened my mouth 
My door, my heart, my soul
I shouldn't have let him in
Or offered a cup of coffee
I shouldn't have pulled the chair
For him to sit
And make me some company
I should have never spoke
To anyone again
They will drive me insane
I can only speak to the mirror
But she hates me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário