quarta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2024

Still Apologies

I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry friend,
But I had 
To keep myself alive
I'm sorry Fred,
I'm sorry Matt,
But I had
To keep myself alive
I'm sorry Pedro
Y Miguel,
But I had
To keep myself alive
I'm sorry Peter
And 
I'm sorry Dad,
I'm really sorry, but I had
To do my best
To keep myself alive
I feel like I abandoned 
My whole crew 
I'm sorry to all my friends from school
But I knew
I had
To keep myself alive
I'm sorry all the boyfriends
That I broke up with
And the way I blocked you
So that I could sleep
But I swear I had
To keep myself alive
I am so so sorry
For all that I did
For my absence and promises 
For making you believe in me
I'm sorry if I caused you any pain
But I would, and will do it again
And I am not ashamed
Because I did it
So that I could live,
And none of you
Would have helped me
Doing that. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário