quarta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2024

Fertilizer

Silence haunts me
Like I'm a child
Who can only sleep
With the lights on
I feel nauseous,
Like I lost a battle
Like I lost the war
But how could I not
When I don't even know
What I'm fighting for
When I don't even know
Who I'm fighting with
I take a day off
Of my meds
Of myself
Of my whole body
I eat late
I sleep late
I can't close my eyes
I can't cook my meals
I can't clean my room
I can't change my sheets
My hands are hostages 
I'm locked in the basement
Because if I open the gates
She might come out
And if she does
We all know the whole house will fall apart
I feel the gaps
The shadow escaping through 
Under the door
I need to be shut down 
But the loneliness
And the lack of eyes above my head
Over my skin
The lack of sound
To ruin my eardrums
It all eats me up
Like I'm a piece of candy
I wanna puke it all out
But I'd probably die
She's like a cancer
Rotting my vitals
But if I take her off 
I can no longer function
I'd turn into dust

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário