sábado, 21 de dezembro de 2024

Four Walls Gambling

If I had a house
I'd piss on each and
every corner of it
Like a spraying cat
To show it is mine
If I had a house 
All my birbs would sleep
And live through my schedule
And with that
I wouldn't need friends anymore
If I had a house
I would DIY a bathtub
And drown all my bathroom tiles
And just live with the mold
If I had a house
I would keep my head safe
With well tied plastic bags
And no one to hear me scream
If I had a house
I would take slices of me
And keep my knives sharpened
And breathe only smoke
Before putting out my cigarettes
On my human skin ashtray
If I had a house 
I would spend whole weeks without eating
I would drink only water
And pass out
Several times a day
I would embrace the silence
Besides the birds yelling
And the chaos consuming me
Would feel as sweet as a grave
If I had a house
I would tear it down
I would live in disease
And rule daily games
With myself
Just to keep myself
Entertained 
If I had a house
I would be free to hate you
To hate them
And to 
Joyfully 
Hate myself

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário