sábado, 14 de dezembro de 2024

The Night they Locked me in

I paint my nails black
With a bit of sparkle
I paint my lips red
Conscious of the fading
I breathe smoke and beer
Instead of drinking water
Hoping 
In my wildest of dreams
To be yours.
I am aware that my favorite shirt
Isn't even mine
And I'm aware
That I do not want you
As I love to pretend to
But when I lay my body
Over this exhausted bed
I pray to dream of you
Or else,
Or else.
I teach you
How to be alone
As if I could practice it
But I'm a liar
I steal you more and more
But reality kicks in
And throws me at the avenue
I hope there's some traffic.
I feel nice
I look gorgeous
The male eyes desire me 
Like a meat piece of high quality
I sense myself celebrating
To the air
And I hear the constant
Terrified screams.
I try to be 
Something that you'd wish for
I try to be your mother,
Your therapist, your dream
I try to be your mistress and your kid
I try to be you.
And my hopes go up and up
And I know what that means
I wear my black T-shirt
Christmas is a grieving event
I realized recently 
That I don't have any friends
And I don't hope to have them anymore
I only wait
For her to come pick me up from school.
I think they left me there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário