sábado, 21 de dezembro de 2024

Pink

I get to know you
Like you're a friend I just made
I force you into me
And choke you between my legs
I hope you'll be strong enough
To help me erase it all
I realize I'm kinda broken
As if it's new info
I just acquired 
You're sweeter
Than all of those weirdos
I've met in the past
And who I opened up to
But still I have cramps
I'm kinda disappointed 
That you cannot hit me
Or suffocate me on my 
Overheated
Pillow case
I could do it myself tho
But I'm tired
Too tired to play those games
And I think I'm getting too old
To do it, anyways 
You're fun, but not as much as 
I expected
I wonder if I'm still able to
Amuse myself
I don't think so
You look pretty
You feel smooth
So why am I still aching?
Why can't it ever be enough?
I need to have a house 
For myself
I need the silence
The loneliness
And the delusion that comes with it
Did you know pink 
It's a psychotic color?
I guess it says a lot
About where I am
Swimming in the open sea
I tried to leave the island
And now I can't come back
You're my canoe I guess
But I'm leaking through you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário