quinta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2024

Mouth

Here I am
Thinking of hurting you
Just like the old times, I guess
Just like the old times, right?
Why did you use to love me?
How and so
If not because of my mind games
If not because you were
Entertained
At my messy videos
And my singing voice
Like a siren
Calling you to dive into me
"Never say forever"
I preach that,
Over my blindfolds
But I can hear your every move
Your every breath
And I know how easy it is 
To own you
I'm not so sure
If I'm safe enough
To keep this mouth shut
I got forty 
It's hard to keep track of everyone
And they seem to be hungry
Always hungry
For many many things
Hungry for candy,
For human sweetener
And oxytocin 
Hungry for power
For blood, scream, and violence
Hungry for sex
Vulnerable and dirty
Anthropophagic murder
Hungry for endings 
And beginnings
Of endless artistic pieces
Hungry for names
Like yours
And bodies
Like yours
And voices
Like 
Yours
I want to eat it all
Like a flame consuming
Oxygen
Burn you to the ground
Sniff your ashes
Lick and swallow
The dust that you'll become

I'm fantasizing
About your profound sadness
And loneliness 
About your disappearance 
The same way I take pleasure
Over my own shadow
I crave yours
Like the most tasteful of cakes
You take place
As my favorite gray dessert
The burnt one
The one that spoiled 
Three days ago
But I'll be sure 
To push it down my throat
Like a glass of water
Like my own saliva 
Like you're a piece of me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário