quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2016

Mermaid

I though I was dying
So I brought up a name
I drawn my hair pink
Made it some sort of a wig
So I wouldn't have to live
Just a fantastic version of me

It didn't, didn't work
I was fading away, again
Crying on the knees of my guitar
Begging for it not to
Leave me on my own

He sure wanted some color
But mine was fading
Had no name left
My new one was weak
Didn't last a week
Oh, didn't last

Always desperate
Oh god, Marina,
Tell me what to do
I want it blue
I want a fucking rainbow
On my head
For god's sake
I'm so tired
Of being dead

Pick up a fight
That spirit says
You have no balls
Is that all?
Can't you do it any better?
You know that this is what
You wish for

Well I must deserve
That hate I put
In the mirror
And on everything I touch

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário