sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2019

Obliviate

I never write it down
Because I need to forget
I'm scared to even think about it
I have no strenght to even cry for it
I make a tea at two and thirty
I'm scared to sleep
With all the nightmares
Hunting me
As vivid memories
Of fear and despair
I wanna leave this life
I have no other way out
And it hurts
My throat and face
My lungs and teeth
It hurts my ears
And every little piece
Of my shattered spirit
My red pair of eyes
Seem to be two smashed berries
Two rotten cherries
A bag of sadness and pain
I cry
And cry
And cry
And smell my tea
And try not to fall appart
And cry
And I feel hopeless
Homeless
Lifeless
Try to forget the reason
Again
Again
Again
Another flashback trauma
Another bad dream
Just a bad dream.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário