segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2021

Territorial

I'm like an animal
spraying my urea scent 
over the nest
to mark my space
to recognize
They say I'm supposed to
search for a
grounding stimulation
But any sort of perfume
takes me to fantasy land
And Wonder is a mazespace I can't afford

So I smell my skin;
my sweat drops,
the critical vinegar 
seasoning my armpits;
I smell my hair,
a wild mess, forgotten for days
wishout a wash or brush,
beggin for care, but still 
quite happy to just be 
(and just be alive);
and yet,

All of this,
what,
You may imagine
as a terrible experience;
My misery of being,
The crudity of humanity, that
ends up being animality;

Proves me:
, like no other thing,
no one,
and no other movement
neither activity could,
That I am alive

I Live
And I can only feel
Because I feel myself
The reality is only real
Because I am real
Because I feel myself
Today is only today
Because I am real
And then I feel today
And then 
I am alive again
And I can live again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário