quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2022

Hanged Man

I smell christmas on my stomach 
Along with a cigarette triad
A hella punk spearmint drink
And a bunch of tiny rageous beefs
That insist on eating my guts out
And I know it's yet october but
I'm Jack Nightmare, the skeleton
A white dust, an empty spirit
The dark flame, for lack of better meaning
A witch or such, if this becomes
Some kind of Halloween Town
An Ace of Hearts
A rolling head, a burning Carrie
A bleeding one
Alice upside down
An ellipse, eclipse
Sally, or Emily, whatever
Elliot, Ash, 
I wanna be Sandy Claws
I wanna win this holiday
Like a God, and make them laugh
But I could never
I cannot feel
Because I'm made of bones
Everything is bone
Is sacrifice
I'm a demolishing tower
I'm helpless
I'm undead
Like Christ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário