quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2022

Lucky Dice

I smell cunt and weed
from my bathroom
And I suck people's dicks
I shouldn't be sucking
But it gets me higher
Than any drug
Well, at least I ain't 
Cutting my wrists off
So I guess it's a win, right?
I am succeeding 
I'm way better at this now
Than I used to be
But I guess I wish 
That I wasn't
The subconscious
Doesn't lie much
Does it?
I like the way she talks to me
And I try to be understanding but
What can I do about the gossip?
I bet they all gossip on our backs
I'm not very trusting
Well, people don't give me reasons
This is why is safer to be in silence
You learn a lot
A chameleon's superpower
Is very useful
I wish I had a different set, tho
It sucks to change colors
Like a fucking rainbow
No matter how good
They might look

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário