segunda-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2024

4D Travel

I don't even know you
I wanted to be someone that you admire
I am so helpless
Feel like those lonely old ladies that I pity
I wanna be a child
I don't even know you
But I want yout kindness
I want it for me
Ain't it selfish?
To wish for someone to be yours
Only yours
But I don't know if I want you to be only mine
I just wanna be yours
But I don't know you
Let's suppose in a distant future
Play pretend with me
Just for a second
Let's suppose that I, eventually
End up belonging to you
Let's imagine for this moment
How would it be
Well I can't 
'Cause I don't know you
How would you act?
Who would you be?
I don't even know who you are,
For real
To be honest
I don't even know why
I wanna be yours
Or wish you to be mine
I guess I can only feel
You have this ability
Of making one feel nice
And I wanna feel nice
I wanna be treated good by you
But this is an addiction 
This isn't love
Isn't affection
Isn't friendship
Or even being gentle
My empathy consists
On a desperate attempt
To be well treated
To feel happy
And who are you,
Beyond a complete stranger,
To make me feel happy?
Me, the miserable one
The unforgiven, the helpless,
The naufragee 
The sinking figure
Lost within myself
Far from anyone's reach
Far from the understanding
Of who you may be
Only able to see
My own projections
As the water mirrors me?
Nothing is real,
I know that much
At least not in my mind
Among my distorted universe
My multiversed perception
Atemporary
Back and forwards 
Nothing stands
For all stands
Time is not a reasonable concept anymore
How could any sort of romance
Fit in that dismantled sense
Of existence?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário