quinta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2024

Confetti

My pee smells like sugar
I drink soda like my life depends on it
'Cause it feels like it does
And then I spent
An entire night
Wondering
If this is my last day on Earth
Trying to shush my chest
Helplessly
Pointlessly
Because the sun rises and I'm
Still tachycardic
But at least my migraines has been 
Frozen away
I guess
At least
At least
The tiniest of victories
Has to be a win too
Otherwise
Otherwise...
I try to breathe
I try to distract myself from the reloading
Memory effect
Of suffocating out of air
Like a fish caught on a net
Like a baby fish
Because for some reason
I feel like I'm three
No, two
Two and a half
Always the half
I feel tiny
Like the rest of my body is no longer there
Only my heart
Beating
And beating
And BEATING
To explosion
Bursting out of my rib cage
Crushing my chest bones
Into horrible pieces
Leaving me to dust
Like the rest of a dead mermaid
I feel dry
As if I was made of water
And water is being drained out of my body
I try to wet my face
My body
My mouth
I swallow half a bottle of water
The big one, that rests next to my crib
And it feels like someone left me
On a fuckin' desert
I'm about to loose it
I almost get a little thankful
For my life is slipping away from me
But my body won't let me go at peace
I feel dirtsick, nauseous
Dizzy and disoriented
I feel pain
It's taking too long for me to die
And I hate it
I wanted it to be quick
I should have just done it myself.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário