sábado, 30 de março de 2024

Burning Bullet

Looks like I have been shot
Exactly half a centimeter left
To the very center of my chest
It's amazing how my body persists
In such a theatrical way
To present me
Surprisingly as precise as I am
As I feel
From my very core
I don't wanna be here
In this house, today
I think I may have given up on to
Looking good
Or trying to
Being something beautiful
Instead of
Fighting against pain
Is this supposed to be beautiful?
I'm not really sure
Of any of it, anyways
I like to hide my truths on a second language
To hide my panic attacks
In subconscious side-realities
Ultimately 
To crack my memories into so many pieces
I can't finish the puzzle for my life
Of my life
I can't find all of the pieces at the same time
Cause they're drawn as a paradox
A snake eating its tail
I devour my own past
And spit it away
It comes back over my skin
And teeth
Under my foot
Between my bones
On my shoulders,
In the middle of my spine
It comes back as the smell I feel on myself 
That makes me realize
I am real
I am something 
Not anyone, someone, a person
But a feeling
A willing 
The power force
To move
A strange machine 
With a lost user guide

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário