quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2017

Who is Debra?

Oh, dear.
I'm such a masochist.
I wish I didn't write this text,
But I am so obsessed with you.
It's so poetic.
Oh, darling,
My, darling,
I shouldn't be reading
Any of this.
But, you know me, don't you?
This is who I am.
I've always been like this.
Do you love it all,
Or just a piece of me?
I never meant to hurt you.
I never wished to see your pain
And love it, somehow.
This is me
At my most
Masochistic.
I'm so competitive.
Do you remember her?
I do.
I leave her some respect,
And I must insist.
Was he yours
If he wanted me so bad?
I'm always in a war
Inside myself.
So, I decide to feel it all.
The pain, the love, the pleasure.
I decide to read all of it,
Untill I'm no longer able
To feel my eyes.
It is deep.
I don't want to smoke anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário