sexta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2018

Fé, 5am

The sky is a shading purple
The city ain't awake yet
This is the most familiar feeling
The movement of my right hand
When it scratches my neck
The feeling that you've experienced something
No one else did
And therefore,
Will never be able to understand.
There is some sort of beauty in this pain
The loneliness of being one
And only one self
Realizing that it's gonna be it
For the rest of your life.
Everything you feel
And everything you taste
And everything you see
Will be a quick breath.
In a matter of seconds
Will no longer exist.
Anything is but a thought
Inside your confused mind.

But then I walk through the kitchen
Of this so said house
I go through the hall,
Take a peek on the living room,
Scale the stair into your bedroom,
And slowly slide into your your blanket.
It feels warm and soft
Inside your chest, so
I deep breath
And let my shoulders down
And fall asleep.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário