sexta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2023

A forest in flames

I've been swallowing swallowing swallowing
One pill after the other
I think the problem is not with me
No, I think this ain't my problem
But it is since I've been drowning
My stomach's bursting
And this hole won't fill
Will it need stitches?
When I get to the table,
Or will I be too over for it
To be relevant then?
I don't wanna be frozen, frozen,
Like a little, tiny, meltable flake
That I set to be unallowed on gameplay
Snowy, snowy doesn't let the flowers flourish
I don't wanna perish
My plants are always filled with 
Vampire weeds
My fences are too thin, too breakable
I have zombies, horses, weather;
Sun won't come.
I try to revive them, but it's fifty fifty
I mourn.

I try ice, I wanna feel icy,
Popsicle play.
My headaches give me a break.
It doesn't last.
There's always someone to fuck it all up.
I need a working pill-ow.
I need an endless nap.
I miss the light. I never get to see the light.
My skin feels sick.
I miss the sun and sea.
The salt, the water,
And pretending 
to be a mermaid that gets drowned
I am perhaps a mermaid getting drowned
Out of air.
I miss the plants, the dirt, the earth, 
the nature.
I miss the moon.
The stars. Are they even there still?
I couldn't know. I haven't seen them in years.

What kind of world is this where I live?
A prison? A torture device?
A virtual reality?
Am I even alive?
Am I real? Am I even someone?
Or am I just a piece of a thing?
Is it even possible to kill myself if I tried?
What does it mean to die?
Do I have an alternative rather than be dead?
I believe he said one true thing.
That this is the true hell. 
And there is no escape.

I take one pill after the other.
I try not to go insane.
I believe I am trapped in here.
There's no way out.
I will never die.
I will spend eternity like this.
Will only get worse.
But worse is only more of this.
Nothing ever changes.
Hell is a cycle. I'm in it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário