segunda-feira, 3 de abril de 2017

2 = 0

You are so correct
When you get
Between my legs
You put your hand
In the right places
And you move your hips
Like you were supposed to

You are so correct
When you look me in the eyes
And when you watch me melt
Between the drops
You take the right time
And say the mathematic words
To turn me off

You are so logical
So meaningful
And beautiful
With such a knowledge
About who I always pretend to be

You pass the tests
You do it right
You answer to my fights
And keep the promise
To never leave me behind

You're so correct
Even with your million of mistakes
And when you're wrong
You're so predictably wrong
That is just right
To see you doing it again

You're so correct
With your proportional smile
And the same wave of that hair
With your tempered hugs
And smell of cigarettes
And coffee, everywhere
(wich you never seem to enjoy, anyway)

You are so gay
And I would never mind
I never did before
Neither would I
Keep you locked anyhow
From anyone

But I am sorry to say
That I love you
For being so right
So doubtfully correct
That you were never meant
To be with me

You belong to someone else.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário