segunda-feira, 3 de abril de 2017

Maybe I love you

I dressed for you today.
Put some perfume on
Tied our frog to my throat.
My frog.

I fantasized about you
When I bought this shirt.
Thought you could like me in it.
I was wrong.
I didn't make any difference.

When I died my hair pink,
I did it for you.
I thought
"Maybe if I had a cool hair..."
And wanted to meet your friends.
You thought it was cool.
I wish I had been just myself.

I miss you, grass.
Now my hair is green
And I am myself, but still
I feel empty when
I look into the mirror.
I don't feel any love.
Just miss you.

I dressed for you today,
Like many times before,
Expecting to fail to
Feel you a little closer.
I wondered
"Maybe if I'm not affraid
Of this shirt,
Or of this frog,
I'll find out what I really feel
For him".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário