sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2020

Don't go outside

I blink
He slips
Between my fingers
No time to think
Too high to catch
Too tight to breathe
Too far to reach
I'm yelling on the streets
Please come back
Please come back to me
You search for a cat
You meet someone
You've seen the sky
Why would you be back?
You puke white on the table
On my table
Stubborn
I'm dying inside
I'm full of rage and grief
I'm terrified
I cry
I sleep and fight
You're punished in the dark
My punishment is to be alive
I don't deserve you
She made me believe it
I thought I was strong enough
But I'm a little bug
And as for her
I would have never seen you again
I wouldn't leave you
I wouldn't leave you
As she left me
I wouldn't leave you
I didn't shed a tear
As I was calling your names
Baby come home
Please make him come back
Safe to me
I prayed for you
You were eating a wall
I was eating myself
No bananas
You never liked them
My legs were falling appart
I saw your feathers
Through the holes
Between the bars
You were calm as a buddhist monk
A regular day
I forgot to breathe for a second
Did I deserve air?
Should I stop my heart from beating?
I woke up all night long
Please don't fly all crazy everywhere
I don't mean to hurt you
Stop eating this god damn fucking wall
I love you
I love you
I love you
Please don't hate me
Please don't leave me
It's not a good moment to go outside

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário