sexta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2021

Monsters don't know how to do hygiene

70%, I take a bath of alcohol 
As if I were, myself, the virus
I'm trying to get rid of.

I shower up from dirt
A crystalized, tainted
Sort of sand
That shatters, dusty, 
Between my catty nails 
And my nasty baby chubby fingers.

I bath myself on cream
As if I were a mud cake
Cooked under the hole of my grave,
With the 37°C heat of the sun,
But still somehow managed
to keep the mold freezed between it all.

I guess, I sprinkle a bit of amnesia and insomnia. 
Since I had the last paragraph fully planned, and none of it was this. What was it?

I take a bath of pure adrenaline
And it's so weird
'Cause I don't even recognize this place
anymore.
I only wish for a cup of tea
Cinnamon, please.
But no one offered.

It's getting out of hand, 
I know it is. 
I shouldn't be in place 
to have to hide my feelings like this.
Not like this.
Have I talked already about my
Probably more than — two very close to suicide attempts?

Ha. I dive in.
Fully gone to swim on a suicide ocean.
But I stay alive.

I go into the shower
For another night of a living hell
I take a soap and water 
Kind of soup
First the main course 
Then an icy dessert;

It starts with an endless effort
To untangle my hair noodles
What quickly develops into
Zombie monsters resurrecting
Trying to invade my space
(that of course was locked, because of zombies apocalypse)
And them screaming and hitting at my door trying to get me out of there at like 3h30 a.m. 
What a terrible timing. 
Who would have said at this time you would be safe, right? 
I mean. 
Zombie apocalypse, man.

I take deep deep breaths breaths. 
Deep deep breaths breaths.
Deeeeeep breeeeaaaths.
I breath. 

So I get back my guts
My shower
My life
My body

And I formulate a plan of survival in here. 
If they manage to pick up the lock and force their way into me one more time, 
I'll start seeing them as cockroaches and treating and detetizing them as such.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário