quarta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2021

Nights

I now realized
Was it yesterday
Or another
I finally saw the stalking figure that haunts me
It was a colored blur
Someone moving fast
Corner of the eye
Couldn't see much
They seemed to wear red.
Red and black perhaps.
Someone taught me that when you don't know someone's gender you call it they/them.
Is ghost a gender?
Or maybe dead?

It was a silent shock
A lonely one
I couldn't share it
I even tried but
It's not like someone alive would actually listen to me, right?
At least not in this house, anyway.

But then I was reading 
And giving a few thoughts on my
Three steps to thing
Started to count

I could give you two versions
In the first I've had two tries and "the third is the charm" as they say.
On the second, I've had three tries, which confirms that next one will be definitive.

I could of course say I've had several but that certainly lacks poetry and a bit of the so needed enthusiasm we're looking for. 
I aim for universal perfection.
And that can only be done at one way.

Maybe I'm flirting with that blur apparition.
Maybe I'm finally trully loosing it.
I always wondered when that day would come. 
The day I'd go insane with no return.
I think it's time now.
This is my train.

Maybe I've never made sense at all,
You all just invented some sense upon me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário