sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2016

Great things without numbers

Baby
It's raining outside
And I love you
It's been a while
Since I wrote you a text
For the last time
I always feel, you know
I am not good enough

And sadness by sadness
I keep losing
My inspiration
Somewhere

But I love you
And I care
So I'll try this
Without rhymes

I think you are gentle
And funny
And creative
And intelligent
I think you are unique
And that you'll never gonna be
Mainstream

I think you're fascinating
And each time I learn
About something that you love
You make me fall in love a little more
With a new part of the world
And that is certainly something
To appreciate

I know you are brave
And I admire the way
You can win a discussion
And also the fact
That you stand so hard
For your beliefs
Even if you know
That there's always
A new thing to learn

I love that you have passion
About whatever you find interesting
And not just like things
Like if they were disposable
I love that when you wanna learn
You search
And you try
And you always want to get better
And always want to be the best

I like when you sing to me
When you write
I like the fact that you pay attention
To me and to yourself
When you talk to me
I like when you find out
New interesting things
For us to do together
This is sweet

I like when you go out
When you see people
When you're happy about something
When you eat a hot dog
When we laugh together
I like when you teach me
The names in japanese that I forgot
Or something really simple
In wich I get lost everytime
You're also very patient with me

I like when you watch a cool movie
And you tell me about it
When you're really deep about something
And we talk about it
I love all of my days
In wich I'm lucky to talk to you

I love the way we grew up together
And I'm getting better
Because I have you

I may not be the best girl for you
Sometimes I think I'm bad
And it's okay
Because I'll change that
But at least I have to say
I'm grateful
For all these little things
And they're not little
Not at all

You are amazing
Awesome
Brilliant
And I'm already half happy each day
When I open my eyes
Because you're mine

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário