segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2016

Ichi me

I don't know if it's the jokes
I don't if it's because I got spanked
But I sure feel less lonely
When Kyler is around.

I don't know if it's because I feel raped
Or if it's the way I have to beg him to choke me
But I swear I feel less lonely
When he's around.

I don't know why does is worth so much
San cigarettes, ni beers
I don't know why is the smoke so necessary
But I'll tell ya
When my lungs are not working
I forget I am alone all the time.

I could be somewhere else,
Dressing in another way
I can even call myself another name
But nothing changes.

It is inside me
And at least I have to try
To pull it out.

I don't know what's left
For me to do about my life and everything
I have it all that I could want,
Sometimes I think.
I don't know why I keep on crying every night.

My heart beats fast.
Another day,
Oh, not today.
I have to say
I always try to do my best.
But will it last?

I know a lot
About the world,
About my past.
There will be times
When I'll forget
'Cause I'm depressed
But if there's one thing I know
It's that I'm not supposed to be dead.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário