sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2016

Point of view

I spend a lot of time dreaming
Sometimes it feels like
Because I've been in so many different places
This one is not real anymore

What is
Reality?

I've seen aliens
And been a witch
I tried to save the earth
And travelled to mars
I had a terrorist girlfriend
And had the chance to fly
Even killed myself once
Got shot in a bank
And ran away a thousand times
I've been in devil's sanctuary
Met the love of my life
And got lost again and again

So,
What's the point on
Coming back?

I dream a lot
And I like dreaming
Because things always happen
Differently from what I expect

And then my mind decides
I am more powerful
And brave
This is the reality I want

But reality is just a point of view
And it's all inside of me
I am the world

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário