segunda-feira, 13 de março de 2017

Break up with me

Please
I don't wanna be your monster
And I don't want to be tortured
Just leave
I feel like
This is the best for you
And you don't want to break your promise
But
You don't want to
Be with me
Just go
I'll cry a little, I know
I'll cry a lot, but
You don't own me nothing
And I am poison to you
Like she used to
I hurt you, baby
And I'm sorry
Maybe I'm selfish
But face the true
I can't make you any good
You deserve better
Than this crap I have to offer
I deserve better
Than being with someone
That doesn't love me
This should end now
I don't mean to hurt you
But don't want to wait to suffer
I wanna suffer now
So I can get better soon enough
Find another one,
And mess it up again
I really don't know
What will make you feel worse
Being with me
Breaking up with me
Or me
Breaking up with you
But I don't want this time
I really don't
It is destroying me
I wanna leave
Even if I don't want to hurt you
I wanna leave
And I wanna hear you say
You don't love me
And you never did
So I can give up
Of this insanity

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário