domingo, 5 de março de 2017

What's real and what's not

You don't see
Why your stars ain't real,
That people are good near
And that the more I talk to you,
My hate gets bigger.

You don't see
How wrong it gets,
Why are you so obsessed
- And I could envy and say
That I just wish
I was you favorite play,
But I ain't
And I won't.

You don't see
When your body aches,
When you yell at me
And will never notice
What you admit
Won't get you out,
Won't make you grow.

But, you don't want to see
And I know.

I watch myself
Getting in to pieces
Once again,
And I don't wanna lie:
I love to be here on the floor.
I won't make you any good,
Not anymore.

Then,
For the final act,
I must confess:
What I crave for
It's so huge
You couldn't last.

I close my eyes
And feel my catching fire soul
Picturing my bones as dust
And forgetting you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário