terça-feira, 7 de março de 2017

See you later

I kissed you g'night
And went out
Every human in my way
Saw you on me
The sadness
Was melting my face
Not again,
Just for this time
I was in there.

So, I called him
No I didn't
But he wanted to see me
As you didn't
And I was tired
Of crying in the subway
And I was tired
Of fighting
For a lost cause.

Then, for a second
Your existance stopped
Just for a while
'Cause I didn't want to see
Myself hurt
And I got lost into his
Barbwire fingers
And I found safety
In his slippery lips

He was with me
And you were not.

So, I tried to realize
And to accept
Being unloved by you
Wouldn't rip my love too.

I noticed
That I could breathe
Without you
And I knew
I couldn't capture
You inside me.
I had to let you go.
But, did you want to?

He held my head
Right close to his
And said:
You have to wait.
You have to wait.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário