segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017

London Town

I dreamed of you again
I often do
Why in such a hideous world
Whould I choose to be happy
With you?
I was traveling to london
You said you were going to love there
And there was a university
In wich you wanted to study
Where are you?
Why do I find you in my dreams?
Who are you?
Do you hear me?
Do you know what I mean?
I tried to talk to you,
I tried.
And I could dream of him,
Or anyone on earth,
Imagination is a free place,
But that's you.
It's you that I want.
It's you that I need.
And I don't know why I hate you,
But I keep chasing your hometown.
How could I go home?
I don't find meaning in this place.
You were my saving grace.
But I gave up.
You'll never be mine again.
You'll never be mine again.
I'm never yours awake.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário