segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2023

Spot

She pledges on her self destructive sunday drama
I play deafh
While nurturing fantasies of cutting my wrists
Or taking a type of shots
That not quite Tekilla
But not much less as alchoholic
I hope to god that you don't read this garbage
'Cause I feel like writing several pieces
This is the first lightning power
That I testimony in years
I want this
Maybe this is the reason why I lasted so long in that hell hole
I meant to worth something
Once in a lifetime
But to be honest
I think you should run
If you're reading this,
You should run, run
As fast as you can
'Cause everything I touch
Turns into ruins
And I'm the proof
Because I still touch myself
I tried to stop
me and my evil fingers
But everytime I lose this battle
It gets darker
And I am trying, trying,
Really, trying
So hard not to be a waste
Not to be this weight on someone else's
Existence
I really hope
For your own sake
That you find your path
And that that's not me
Because I don't even know where I am

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário