domingo, 16 de julho de 2023

the nothingness comprehension of the hole

The night you paid me a visit
After two years locked
Inside that freakin frozin burnin cell
I came

The first time they let you out
For mother's day or whatever holiday shit celebration
For good behavior
A little escape
And went to see me
I came
And I was thinking of you

That night I ate half a pizza
I wanted to eat it all
But I didn't have that thing of good behavior
They didn't let me
I was hungry of life
Haven't been fed for years
More than two, if you get what I mean
But that's not all that I mean

I felt the moon, the sky, the drunks,
The cold persecuting my spine
Warning me of your late visit
To fill me up
With your words and
Projecture of being
Such a pretty one
A pretty one
...

And you invade me like a heartbeat
An invasor that messes up my rhythm
A cardiobeat freakstepdance
A heart attack
A cozy net
To hang my neck onto
And I'll never forget
The beautiful poetry
That you silently wrote me
Afterwards
When I was alone
In my bed

Covered up
With nothing but 
Your absence

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário