sábado, 23 de dezembro de 2023

Fire Pit

My room is a mess
My mind is a mess
My life is a mess
My heart is a mess
My mess belongs to you.

I feel withdrawal symptoms
And a voice inside my head
Whispers
That you're not coming back to me
Ever again
Not once more
I'm gonna see you
Your pretty hair
Your cute cheeks

I don't wanna loose you
But maybe that's how it's supposed to be
I don't recall being so stupid
So ignorant, so romantic
So pathetic and childish 
I don't recall being so easily violent
So controlling
But I guess this dirtyness lives in me
I am the monster's habitat
And to keep it warm,
I have to do some sacrifices 
Break a neck or two
Spread some blood on the floor
Explore the depths of the fall.

I love you.
I feel you far far far away from me.
And I'm terrified this will go away.
I need to stay.

I need to lay my soul on you
To even have a chance
To see the sun
To keep warm
In the freezing summer of this coast
When you're not here
I'm left alone
And it feels as bad as is good
When you slip through my ears
To caress my eardrums
I need to be yours
I crave it
I breathe you
All of my thoughts
Rest inside of you

I am your bed,
Your blanket
And the second between you try to stay awake
But fall apart over my arms
I am the electricity
On the point of your fingers
When you touch me
In the middle of the night
You are the blank page
Where I want to write the poems
I didn't write yet
I hope you never go.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário