quinta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2023

Tantalum Oxide

You saw on me a victim
That you could easily play
And that's how you win it, ain't it?
Saying exactly what you think
I don't expect to hear
You wanted to affect me
But I easily forget it
It was never you whom I cared about
And you knew it
I was only obsessed over 
the compliments you gave me
And you wanted me to be obsessed
Because it wasn't healthy
And you like it unhealthy
I know you do, you don't have to lie to me
I'm a human lie detector
But I quite enjoy a well played lie
A nice built-up fantasy
I know you like the love-bombing too
I am such a mirror, did you know?
Did you like that in me?
That I'd roleplay you, while we fuck?
Did you enjoy the time
You spent around yourself?
Before realizing you had dark secrets
Hidden in the back of your mind
That you despise?

I know you're not coming back
And if you do,
It's now too late
Your gameplay was quick
It got me bored
I'm not even scared, I'm just annoyed
I have one rule
An unbreakable one
You cannot leave me alone
'Cause if you do
I'll go back on mirroring myself
And I'll turn back into something
That you'd always hate
Because I'm not a meetable person
I live in a distant planet
You turned me into him
And all I did was use you to pretend
That I had forgotten
All the trauma that he caused me
But he was one of many
He is just a symbol
And so are you
And I am not a person
I'm an abstract perception of being
A blur in the space
A shadow
Something that your eyes
Would never comprehend
Words that your mouth
Could never pronounce 

I am too far beyond your reach

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário