terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2023

Inflammable

Safe and sound in the cold dark room
I hide under a blanket pretending
That I'm not underdressed

My burning captor, disguised under shadows
Waiting to hunt me,
Making his act, mocking my filthiness
He doesn't even know me
He doesn't even care

My sorrows,
My panics,
My broken minded kinks,
My twisted desires,
My loneliness,
The deep dark hole he left on my heart
And somewhere else
Where my "no" was swallowed
Like many many others
Of course he wasn't the first

I grew up being taught
How to dance to be a puppet
How would I fight back?
I belonged to him 
And still
Within all the rage
I have left in my heart
I still wish to be loved

Beyond the murder
And torture
That my bones nourish
And water
And I try to keep caged
But no longer wish to,
Beyond the fuck among my mess
The rock under the soil,
The petroleum
The magma that tights me up together 
My glue
Is the crave to still be loved
Not just a pleasure
A date
A kiss
A look
Love
Deep and unsimple
Death threatening
Joyful
Love.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário