quinta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2023

Letter

You make me feel surreal

Synaesthetic

You make me lose my words

And blindly search for them

As if I've ever met those words before

I saw the glowing in your eyes

Or the brightness of your hair

Golden, dripping on my sight

Like a ray of sunshine

To clear up my day.


You make me terrified

Not to lose you,

But to love you

To feel you,

To know what happy really is

Because I never felt so close to it

I feel like about to combust

For landing over the sun

And this is such a precipitated trip

I don't wanna fall

But I also hope to not catch fire

Although, I might be already on fire

Just by now

You just didn't realize yet.


What if I know you

Really know you

Will it suffocate me?

I'm claustrophobic 

Did you know that?

Did you know my fav character is Alice?

How much do you know about me?

What if you love

Someone that doesn't exist?

I don't wanna disappoint you

I wanna be your battery

Your recharger

I wanna be the pillow

Where you lay your head to sleep

So I can feel your breathing

Because it brings me peace.

I wanna feel your smile,

Because I do not only see it

I never just see anything

I feel it in my nerves

I feel you in my guts

That you exist

That you're in the same island

That I've always lived in.


I don't know what love is.

It feels like such a burden

And I don't want you to carry any weight.

I am a heavy backpack to be taking

Here and there.

I don't wanna be a carpet where you put your trust

And suddenly slips on the floor

Giving you bruises

On such a beautiful pale skin,

You'd look so hurt with bruises,

I rather seeing you pink.

But I guess

For you to be pink,

For you to have such a smile,

For your heart to keep warm,

And I make sure you won't freeze

With the winter of your soul

The only way for me to do it

Is to be around.

Then I'll be around.

For as long as I'm able to.

For as long as you still want me to.

Because I want you to be happy too.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário