sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

Belonging

It takes me by the hand
And puts me in a cage.
Stay! It says,
But I can't stand
And I'm in rage.

Your two long arms
I have to melt.
Put them on fire.
Your voice and charms,
Do never help me,
I'm a liar.

I must repeat:
I have to wait,
But you're my bait.
I can't admit
You are so far away
From me.
And I must pray
For you to be
By my side.

No, I don't want to hide
My feelings, like you do.
I understand it, and I feel it for you too.

You are my little light of hope.
And I am dope
But, In a minute,
I'll explode.
Because I love you.
Oh, I love you, darling.
I crave for you
And sometimes it takes my breath away,
And I can't breathe.
And you hold my lungs
Right there inside your chest.
I know I'm mad.
Oh, but I love you.
I love you.

So, it takes me.
My air and soul and all.
And puts me in a cage
So, I can't fall
In love, I think.
But I don't wanna be safe.
I only want to be yours.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário