quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2016

Daydreamer - Adele (adapted)

Daydreamer
Sittin' on the sea
Soaking up the sun
She is a real lover
Makin' up the past
And feeling up her boy
Like she's never felt
His figure before

A jaw dropper
Looks good when she walks
She is the subject of their talk
She would be hard to chase
But good to catch
And she could change the world
With her hands
Behind her back, oh

You can find her
Sittin' on your doorstep
Waiting for a surprise
It will feel like
She's been there for hours
And you can tell
That she'll be there for life

Daydreamer
With eyes that make you melt
She lends her coat for shelter
Plus she's there for you
When she shouldn't be
But she stays all the same
Waits for you
And then sees you through

There's no way
I could describe her
All I said is
Just what I'm hoping for

But I will find her
Sittin' on my doorstep
Waiting for a surprise
It will feel
Like she's been
There for hours
And I can tell that
She'll be there for life
And I can tell that
She'll be there for life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário