sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

Should be asleep.

I don't wanna leave you.
I'm affraid to blink my eyes
And miss it.
The moment, the place,
This reality of ours,
Where everything feels nice.
I don't wanna lose you.
I don't wanna have to come back
And find you crying on my
Front door:
What should I do?
I can't help you.
I can't hold you in my arms
And say that everything is going
To be fine.
I can't kiss you.
I can't sleep, I can't leave you.
I don't wanna live again
That little hell you've met.
I don't wanna be there but I am sick.
I know I am.
I think you are too.
So I can't just go and leave you here alone.
Because I love you.
And I have to sleep with you lost in my arms.
So I know you'll be safe.
So I know it'll be fine.
So I won't have to look for you
In the morning.
I have to pretend
You're here with me.
Sleeping in my heart
Making it beat.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário